Find Your Match Singles

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over....!!!!!

Man and woman; husband and wife; bride and groom; male and female; kindred and soul mate. “And the Lord

said—it is not good for man to be alone…”
This is K and I don’t post very often here, but after reading my beloved’s recent post—I just had to chime in. Please forgive me ahead of time if my writing skills do not come close to dear Kay. She can sure turn a phrase-and she sure can get me worked up. And from some of your comments over the past year; it seems she has worked up many readers too!
The Bee Gees once sang “Lonely days, lonely nights—where would I be without my woman?” I think all of us guys can relate. And if you don’t then I bet you are not being honest with yourself. I ask you gentlemen—where would YOU be without your woman?
This writer would be lost, desolate, devastated, broken and crushed without his woman. Studies show older couples who have been married for a long time, react quite differently to the loss of their beloved. Since I work in long term care; I see this every day. When a husband passes away after 50, 60 years of marriage-sure it’s sad and devastating for the trailing spouse. Yet over time, the widowed wife moves on and usually does quite well depending upon her support network. And most of the residents in long term care are widowed females. (who said women are the weaker sex?)
Yet when the wife of 50 to 60 years passes away, it’s usually an entirely different story. The men are rightfully devastated and heart broken, yet they usually don’t move on. The rest of their lives they are often as lost puppies. Their spirits are broken, the spark in their eyes is gone; and laughter is not as abundant as it once was.
“And the Lord said it is not good for man to be alone.” As in all things, God certainly knew what He was talking about when He inspired these words to be recorded in the book of Genesis.
We have been married for 18 years and are still on our honeymoon. What a tremendous blessing to be able to say and admit this! And yes, I am a deeply flawed individual. Yet somehow, Jesus will always love me. As Paul said in Romans 8—“nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” And despite being such a selfish, impatient, undeserving husband, Kay is absolutely crazy in love with me! What did I do to deserve such happiness, joy, companionship and completeness? See the parallel between God’s love for us and our spouses’ love for us? That certainly is no accident.
I mean think about it husbands, our wives put up with a lot of ****from us. Yet they forgive us and care for us. They endure toothpaste in the sink; short tempered comments from us; our obsession with sports, and our general unwillingness to open up and share our innermost feelings with them.
Yet despite all our male flaws and shortcomings; our wives still crave for their men to stick their penises into their vaginas. Ladies why??? Do we deserve this? Of course not! Are we complaining? Are we unworthy? Are we deeply blessed? Men you answer that.
I mean think about it, the utter intimacy and commitment of when married couples unite like this. How magical it is to see my sweet Kay slowly open her legs for me inviting me in. As Robin Williams used to say “Why is it males spend 9 months in the womb trying to get out—then spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in?!?!?!  I frequently thank Kay for opening her legs for me, inviting me in to her secret world. Her private lady garden. Oh how I treasure the time spent there—between her legs.
How magical women are down there! God wired us and made us differently. The sweet fragrance of her arousal and the moisture building between her lips. The sight of her sweet little bud swelling and engorging itself with her life blood as she becomes wetter and hotter by the minute.  Gently nibbling and licking Kay between her legs watching her get more and more worked up is an amazing sight to behold. It’s like watching a volcano about to blow as she approaches orgasm. Her breathing increases and becomes deeper; her hands run across her breasts gently massaging and tweaking her nipples that by now have grown to the size of strawberries; her hips gyrating to better meet my searching mouth and tongue; the goosebumps upon her peach fuzz laden thighs as I squeeze them beneath their vicelike grip around my head; and of course her moaning that often times transforms into screaming as she reaches the first of her many orgasms.
I love watching and listening to her gearing up to climax…
“Oh babe, your tongue feels SO GOOD in my pussy…SO GOOD…mmmmmmmmmm, don’t stop K please don’t stop…..aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, and your tongue is magical between my legs…..I’m sorry I’m so hairy down there….
Such honest, intimate, sexy talk really sets me off with that sexy voice of hers. I watch as her breasts swell with blood; her tummy rises more rapidly, her sex is getting wetter and hotter by the second, and she keeps squirming on her back. Being a former gymnast, it’s quite a treat watching her open her legs wider and wider for me to devour her secret sex. No, it is not very lady like! Lol
Sometimes I bring her to the edge of the cliff, other times, I push her right over. Her reward is the intense pleasure and release of God given orgasm while my reward is watching her sexy temple convulsing out of control 10 to 15 times.
“Oh K! Oh, oh, oh….feels SO GOOD (she gasps between breaths) mmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, (lifting her head up then slamming it down hard on the bed bucking like a wild animal) I AM CUMMING LOVE…aaaaahhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhhh, Oh ***I love it, I love it,  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she pants like a dog in heat.
Again, imagine this image 10-15 times, this is literally how she experiences and enjoys her orgasms. What an amazing image to behold!
Of course the entire time I am enjoying the show while performing this magic upon her hidden world, I am stroking my cock the entire time trying not to blow. The beauty of her naked form in all its intimacy and honesty right there before me. I can scarce take it all in. From head to toe she is my kindred, my soul mate, and my best friend, companion and help mate. Adoringly I drink in the sight of her femininity, such beauty and radiance. Kay’s thick brunette hair cascades down to just above her shoulders and is out of place thanks to the recent thrashings of her orgasms. Her sexy brown eyes are closed and her mouth is open revealing perfect rows of God-given straight white teeth. (I sometimes tease her saying “You have the whitest teeth I have ever come across!”) My eyes work down to her breast dominated torso punctuated by her large rib cage and yoga defined shoulders and arms. I marvel as her precious breasts rise and fall as she attempts to catch her breath. I love the sight of her bent knee watching her thigh muscles flex and her calf expand as she shifts her foot to her tip toes. Taking in the sight of her innocent naked form, I marvel at how beautiful she looks after 18 years. Yet after all these years together, I still marvel at the sight of her sexy hairy pussy. It is so Kay—so natural, so soft and lush, so powerful. Gazing at her neatly trimmed yet prominent thick bush; I almost hear it whispering to me “Come on big boy; are you man enough to eat me out? I dare you to stick it in me right now-do it do it!” “What’s the matter, am I too much for you?” Don’t mean to sound weird, yet I think that often times seeing her lying naked like that. I sense the challenge thereof.
After all these orgasms, by beloved is transformed. She morphs into my little wild cat and is ready for action. Doesn’t matter what position, she wants to ride me and she wants to ride me hard.
“Umph, mmmmmmmmm, there you go K, there you go baby. Oh your dick feels so big and natural inside me. Yes babe, that’s where my husband belongs, inside me pussy. You love it don’t you?”
Its amazing either one of us can speak during our lovemaking since our tongues are exploring each other and we are licking each other’s throats and lips.
“Aggggggghhhhhhh….I feel your balls slapping against my ass……..sooooo gooooooood. My husband, my husband, I LOVE YOU! Go ahead; let it go, let it go.”
Of course by this time she has already pushed me over the edge so I pound her for all its worth.
“Mmph, mmph, mmph….let it go, let it go…there you go, I feel you shooting, I feel you shooting, oh yea baby, oh yea…I love how you fill this pussy with your seed, so manly, so hard…”
Of course she is saying all this between deep breaths and my weight pushing air out of her lungs—just the way she likes it. Not to mention being deeply lip locked together.
Living with Kay is life filled with grace. The written words I tried to describe just now don’t do justice to what a sweet, loving, caring person God created in my bride. Yes, our sex life is amazing and I treasure doing IT with her, thinking about doing IT, remembering doing IT, and writing about doing IT. Yet our naked husband and wife time together is just the icing on the cake of our short time together upon this earth.
I love her and respect her so much, I realize there is no way I can ever repay her for what she has done—and does for me. (sound familiar?) So I try to live for her each and every day, some small way of expressing my thankfulness and appreciation. I mean this amazing woman home schools two children; is active in our Home Group; is a leader at home school co-op, makes dinners for sick friends, volunteers in community organizations, runs the kids to all their appointments and outings (who said Home Schooled kids don’t get enough socialization!) makes us dinner nearly every night, does half the laundry each weekend (I do the other half), tries to keep the house clean, handles our finances, asks how my day went, listens and encourages me and probably a myriad of other responsibilities I am forgetting about right now.
Oh, and despite all that I just mentioned, Kay loves to fuck me!
What did I do to deserve such a companion and gift from above? Nothing. To God be the glory.
So from this husband’s perspective, I am indeed honored, privileged, and very blessed to be able to experience the things I adore doing with her. Holding hands at home, in church, on walks together; writing her a little love note each morning before I head to work, making my own lunch, picking up after myself, opening the door for her when we are out, supporting her home school ups and downs, listening to her unwind, sharing her fears, protecting her, providing for her, and perhaps the biggest blessing of all—cuddling with her at bedtime and waking up with her in the morning. Hearing her soft breathing, inhaling her sweet scent in the sheets and her pillow while listening to the birds sing outside the window, and the comfort and security of spooning with her in the wee hours of the morning, feeling the warmth of her body pressed against mine, my right hand firmly attached to her prominent breast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates